The Green Fake

Dear green day fans:
I went to Pepsi music 22/10 and i still can't believe i did.
I really fucking hate when you idiots start a little war saying "Billie said we're better than you, so fuck off prick"...i mean WHAT THE FUCK? every single artist says that so they have the audience excited and loving them...or whatever
Nevertheless i post in their Twitter (in response to what they've said "Argentina was the best...but my heart is in chile...") "I love green day but my heart is with britney. You're creating stupid little wars among us. I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH"...my funny way of saying "don't be such an assholes but please know i love your music :)

I haven't been let down by all of this stupid coments though, so im positive about the show. I had a blast, and nothing's fucking changing that!

Entradas populares