Stranger

Don't wanna hear your sad songs, I don't wanna feel your pain.
When you swear it's all my fault. Cause you know we're not the same, Oh we're not the same.
The friends who stuck together, We wrote our names in blood, But I guess you can't accept that the change is good, It's good.
You treat me just like another stranger, Well it's nice to meet you sir. I guess I'll go.I best be on my way out.
Ignorance is your new best friend.
This is the best thing that could've happened, Any longer and I wouldn't have made it.
It's not a war, No, it's not a rapture.I'm just a person, but you can't take it. The same tricks that once fooled me. They won't get you anywhere. I'm not the same kid from your memory. Now I can fend for myself.

Nueve meses mas tarde me cae un avión encima y yo no estaba preparada para semejante armatoste. Una carga mas pesada que miles de kilos de plomo. Porque digo yo? porque esperaste tanto para decirme algo así, no? 9 meses tuviste, NUEVE! Y recién ayer me tiraste la bomba. No solo me dieron ganas de contratar un sicario, sino que me dio tanta bronca lo que me dijiste. Tanta, tanta que me puse a llorar porque no podía más de tanta mierda que tenia guardada, no por tristeza o similar. Siempre me pasa lo mismo. Siempre vuelven a hacerme mierda, a tirarme molotov en forma de palabras. Capas hay algo que no te dije en su momento y estaría bueno que lo sepas ahora..
































































































































ANDATE A LA PUTA MADRE QUE TE PARIÓ VOS Y TU EXPLICACIÓN RECICLABLE.

Comentarios

Entradas populares